The following items are allowed at Roots N Blues Festival:
- Strollers and small wagons (only for the purpose of transporting your children)
- Folding chairs- you will be asked to remove camping chairs from cases upon entry for safety inspections.
- We ask that everyone follow our festival seating guidelines and keep all chairs, blankets, and children’s strollers/wagons within the marked point to keep pedestrian pathways clear at each stage. All are subject to search and wand by our security each day upon entry.
- Non-professional recording equipment (point & shoot cameras, flip video cameras, etc.)
- Re-fillable water bottles (they must be empty upon arrival at the gate)
- Backpacks and bags are permitted. All patrons and all bags are subject to search and wand by our security personnel at entry each day upon entry.
The following items are NOT allowed at Roots N Blues Festival:
- Glass Containers of any kind
- Guns, pocket knives, or any other weapons
- All outside beverages are prohibited. Free water is available inside the gate. The water refilling station is located at the East end of vendor row near the Missouri Lottery Stage.
- All outside food is prohibited, multiple food vendors have a variety of options available for sale.
- Umbrellas or canopy tents
- Noisemakers and laser pointers
- Professional recording equipment
- Pets (however, service animals which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability are welcome).
*All fans are subject to search by festival security upon entry.