Your wristband is your ticket and your digital wallet. It must be present upon entry.
the 7-digit Item ID is on the back of the RFID chip on your wristband.
Do not put your wristband on until the date of the festival. It cannot be loosened. Damaged or lost wristbands can be replaced at the box office for a fee of $20.
Here’s how to access the Friends Lounge and Upfront Viewing Areas at RNB 2022!
1. Make sure you are wearing your General Admission wristband. Your General Admission wristband with an RFID chip is your ticket and payment option. If you did not get this wristband mailed, head to the Festival Box Office, Will Call.
Will call tickets can be picked up at the festival box office near the ticket gate. Please bring your photo ID and/or confirmation number with you to make the process quick and easy.
The box office is located at the festival entrance, 2300 E Walnut St. The hours of operation are:
Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2022: 12pm-7pm
Thursday, Oct. 6, 2022: 12pm-7pm
Friday, Oct 7, 2022 2:45pm-9pm
Saturday, Oct 8, 2022: 12pm-9pm
Sunday, Oct. 9, 2022: 12pm-7pm
2. Please use the dedicated Friends Access Entry at the front gate. Please ask a volunteer if you need directions to this entry portal.
3. A Guest Welcome Volunteer will check your confirmation email that you received from Front Gate Tickets upon your purchase and issue you a wristband that will gain you entry into the two Friends Lounges and the Upfront Viewing Areas at each stage. Please have your confirmation and ID ready. This wristband will not have a chip for scan entry or purchases.
4. If you cannot locate your confirmation email of Friends Access from Front Gate Tickets, please respond to this email. Please have this email ready before you head to the fest, as it will ensure your entry is quick and easy!
5. Please show your wristband to the lounge attendant each time you enter the Friends Lounges. Please show your wristband to security each time you enter the Upfront Viewing areas.
Thank you for upgrading to Friends Access! Your donation stays 100% in Missouri and helps to support the local contractors that help build a one of a kind music venue for one unforgettable weekend.
Paying for drinks, food and merchandise at the event is now easier, faster and safer.
Your festival wristband is not only your ticket to get into Roots N Blues Festival faster, it’s also your digital wallet to make purchases at the event – all with a simple tap of your wristband. Simply follow the instructions in your wristband activation email to connect your wristband to a credit or debit card before arriving at the festival. Gone are the days of having to worry about fumbling for change; instead, enjoy fast, convenient and secure transactions using your RFID-enabled wristband. With faster transactions, you can get back to what you really came for – the music.
Prefer cash? No problem. There will be a location on site where you can load cash onto your wristband.
The only form of payment accepted is your RFID wristband. You just hold your wrist up to the scanner until you hear the beep!